Glasteel II double wall tanks are atmospheric steel tanks intended for underground storage of flammable and combustible liquids with a jacketed secondary containment and nonmetallic external jacket constructed of fiberglass and polyester resin. The primary tank and FRP jacket are separated by an interstitial space with the jacket acting as the secondary containment and corrosion barrier while the secondary jacket allows for interstitial monitoring capabilities.
Glasteel II double wall fuel tanks may be built with or without multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage. The Glasteel II underground storage tank is built to Underwriters Laboratories specification standard UL-58 and UL-1746 part III. Threaded fittings can be located along the tank top centerline or they can be installed inside containment sumps.
Think Modern Steel
Steel is stronger, lasts longer, safer and more ecologically friendly than alternative materials. Steel storage tanks will also save you money in the long run. Click here to learn more about the benefits of steel tanks vs. fiberglass.
- 300 to 60,000 gallon capacity
- Material of construction; carbon steel
- Most cost effective underground secondary containment system on the market
- Underwriters Laboratories Construction, UL-58, UL-1746 Part III
- Available with multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, ethanol, methanol, isobutanol and additives
- Can be lined internally for special applications, such as jet fuel or potable water storage
- Installation friendly and lower installation cost
- 30 year Limited Warranty
Glasteel II Library
Search our library to view product specifications, drawings and other related documents.Visit Product Library
Download our brochure to learn more about the features of this product and applications.Download Brochure